Light and fluffy muffins dusted in cinnamon and sugar for a cozy breakfast or dessert
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon Coffee Cake Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
Cinnamon Sugar Ingredients:
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together wet ingredients until smooth
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients
- Pour into muffin tin lined with liners and sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over muffins
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
Yields 10 muffins.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter