No bake, protein filled and loaded with chocolate chips. These raw edible cookie dough bites are the perfect addition to any meal, snack or treat!
Prep Time: 10 min
Servings: 16 balls
1 cup Chip Chip Away Cashew Butter
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Protein
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Milk
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
3 tbsp Cocoa or Cacao Powder
1. In a medium bowl, mix together nut butter, maple syrup and milk until smooth.
2. Fold in protein powder and chocolate chips.
3. Take half the batter and place into a separate bowl.
4. Mix in cacao powder to one of the two batter halves.
5. Roll 8 balls out of each batter separately.
6. Gently roll together one of each to form the balls. Continue until all are combined.
Keep protein balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.